Welcome to another exciting ‘trip’ around the world with glamping. There are some amazing glamping sites in every part of the world and we’d love to know what you think of them!
And… we’re off. Around the world with glamping – Part 2:
1. Joy’s Camp, Shaba National Reserve, Kenya: Joy’s Camp is a drop of luxury in the scenic Shaba wilderness. They have 10 luxury en-suite safari tents and activities include game drives, bush walks, and massages under the African sun. Think gauzy mosquito nets and breath-taking views. How would you like to go on a glamping safari?
2. The Hoopoe Yurt Hotel, Spain: A yurt is the traditional accommodation of the native Afghanistanis and Mongols. They are canvas constructions with wooden floors but you’ll actually want to stay in the yurts at The Hoopoe Yurt Hotel. Experience your private meadow, the Tapas restaurant, open air massages, and absolute luxury.
3. Sanctuary Retreat, Australia: The Sanctuary Retreat is the perfect balance between eco and luxury. It is built out of renewable bamboo and has ocean views, private kitchens, and wrap-around decks. They also have deluxe units in the rain forest and the tree canopy. Yes, please!
4. The Caves, Jamaica: Every room at this amazing place is unique with unbelievable coastal views. There are 12 custom-designed cottages based on the rock cliffs of Jamaica. Think authentic island charm with laidback luxury. Oh, and killer views!
5. Hôtel de Glace, Canada: Technically this is a hotel but if the hotel is made of ice, we think it can definitely qualify as glamping! Live the ultimate Nordic adventure by staying a night in this winter wonderland.
6. Banyan Tree, Maldives: Each tented villa opens onto a porch and Madivaru’s mosaic-walled infinity pool. There are only six tents at this glamping site but no luxury has been spared! The ultimate in island glamping.
7. Tree Bones Resort, California, USA: Now this is an awesome glamping spot! Choose from autonomous tents, yurts, camping sites with gorgeous views or a campsite with a nest – made for humans! The autonomous tents are luxurious and secluded and you have a private deck and outdoor fire pit. Experience some of the greatest sunsets at the Tree Bones Resort in Big Sur.
8. Gunn’s Camp, Botswana: This luxury, vintage safari camp is on the border of the Moremi Game Reserve. The camp overlooks the legendary Chief’s Island and has six fully furnished, deluxe Meru tents that have en-suite bathrooms with stand-alone baths and outside private showers.
9. Whitepod, Switzerland: “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!” Whitepod is based on a Swiss hillside with 15 five-star igloos. Think comfy beds with an Alpine view, beautiful mountain walks, skiing and dog-sleds in the winter. And who hasn’t wanted to stay in an igloo!
10. Stuc a’Chroin, Scotland: This Mongolian-style campsite is romantic and the ultimate in luxury. It is a bit of a home away from home with thick carpets, wooden stoves and access to Trossachs Natural Park and Loch Lomond.
Wow! Now we have some serious wanderlust… Luckily Koester Glamping Farm is around the corner. You can pop over any time you need a good glamping fix. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Cherish nature – Nurture yourself